- My name is Osy (pronounced as O-C or Oh See) and welcome to my page. I created this platform to share my personal style. Aside from pictures and information about my outfits, i will also be sharing my favorite celebrity fashion, favorite bloggers, and favorite pieces (especially shoes). Once in a while, i might also share some stories of my daily encounters or current trends.Please feel free to comment and share your opinions on my posts and also through emails.Looking forward to having a wonderful time with everyone.
Hello dearies, it's been a while. Sorry, I have been very occupied with summer classes and work(some of you know how that goes...
Happy Friday! For today's post, I have no stories attached so we are just going to go right into the outfit details and our link up ...
I am excited to be co-hosting the "Bloggers who have inspired me" link up with Rachel once again. Join up below. My look for t...
Happy Friday and welcome back to my blog (and if this is your first visit, welcome and it's great to have you). Please join the week...
July 4th Denim Style by stylediarybyosy featuring a straw fedora
Happy blessed Friday dear friends. This week has been so busy for me and now I am a little backed up on my assignments but I will be get...
Happy Thursday everyone. Today's post is different because I bring to you an amazing opportunity to win $100 shopping credit from Z...
It's the last day of May and that means tomorrow is the first day of June (in case you didn't know lol). Just before the beginnin...
My shoes of the week are these beauties. High heels mules have been trending since last spring but i wan not really into the wedge or blo...
It's officially the first day of Spring! Yayyyy but uhmmm why does it still feel like Winter? Well, that's our situation in New Yor...
- ► 2016 (67)
- Sunday Style: Floral Blazer
- LinkPartyWithOsy #8
- Wrap Queen: Ankara Style
- LInkPartyWithOsy #7
- How Would You Wear| BodyCon Look
- Double Denim With Happiness
- LinkPartyWithOsy #6
- ShoesDay Tuesday: White Mule Heels
- Sunday Style
- LinkPartyWithOsy #5
- Weekend Style: Maxi Dress
- Summer Hair Trend with Madison Reed
- Romper Fun
- Wedding Season with Aisle Style
- ▼ August (14)
As fashion evolves, new trends arise even from old trends or fashion. The go to fabric for young ladies for an African party used to be...